I am happy to let you know that my new book about Zabbix is already available in preorder on Amazon:
About This Book
• Effectively monitor a number of network devices based on network security and segments
• Adapt your monitoring solution to an array of evolving network scenarios using Zabbix discovery features
• A fast-paced guide to Zabbix network monitoring with a strategic focus on the collection and organization of data
Who This Book Is For
If you are an experienced network administrator looking for a comprehensive monitoring solution that will keep a watchful eye on networks, then this book is for you. A working knowledge of network protocols and services is assumed, as the book explores how to take advantage of Zabbix as an efficient network monitoring solution. It would be helpful have a bit of familiarity with programming concepts, although not mandatory, as all the code contained here is fully documented and explained.
A new version of DBforBIX is available for download here:
Now DB2 is again back fully supported!
We need feedbacks on this release then please feel free to share it and comment this post!
This version is a quite different version and even the configuration files are now changed unfortunately is not 100% compatible with DBforBIX 0.6.
NOTE: it is a BETA version not yet production ready and not fully tested, then please let me know in case of issues.
PacktPublishing has just started an interesting campaign for their 2000th title published.
The campaign begins on 18th-Mar-2014 and will continue up until 26th-Mar-2014.
Following are the benefits readers can avail during this campaign.
- Unlimited purchases during the offer period
- Offer is automatically applied at checkout
For detailed information please click here or on the following banner