Orabbix is becoming every day more stable 🙂
I’m using this on production servers on RedHat EL 5.3 , with zabbix server 1.6.6, if someone can try on zabbix server 1.8.1 i’ll be happy to receive a feedback.
On this release:
- Modified the version query now return :
– DB_NAME = <dbname> – INSTANCE_NAME = <instancename>
– SERVERNAME = <server.example.com> – SERVERADDRESS = <192.168.0.1>
CATALOG Oracle Database Catalog Views 10.2.0.4.0 VALID
CATJAVA Oracle Database Java Packages 10.2.0.4.0 VALID
CATPROC Oracle Database Packages and Types 10.2.0.4.0 VALID
EXF Oracle Expression Filter 10.2.0.4.0 VALID
JAVAVM JServer JAVA Virtual Machine 10.2.0.4.0 VALID
ORDIM Oracle interMedia 10.2.0.4.0 VALID
OWM Oracle Workspace Manager 10.2.0.4.3 VALID
RUL Oracle Rules Manager 10.2.0.4.0 VALID
XDB Oracle XML Database 10.2.0.4.0 VALID
XML Oracle XDK 10.2.0.4.0 VALID
as you can see i’ve added this information: DB_NAME INSTANCE_NAME SERVERNAME SERVERADDRESS. DB_NAME and INSTANCE_NAME can be different just in case of RAC or DATAGUARD configuration.
- Modified how retrieve the values from resultset now is supported an output with more column and more rows
- Database are removed dynamically this mean that you can add and remove database without restart the daemon.
- Founded a little bug on connection to database, there was a connection that was idle and never used now is fixed.
New release available at:
no images were found